What is the key features section?
The Key features section is a new addition to Symmetry 7.0.0 and provides an innovative way to showcase media and text that changes when a customer scrolls past them. The section is particularly versatile - it can display high level text and brand images, or conversely, it can be also be used to explain more detailed product or brand information.
How to set up the key features section
- Open the Theme Editor and add the Key Features section to the page.
- In the main Key Features settings, be sure to select the appropriate Media shape, Image alignment and Segments position.
- Select either Add Feature, where up to eight blocks can be added, or choose from one of the three existing blocks that are present when the section is added.
- In each block, either an Image or a Video upload can be selected. If a video is selected, also select an image as this will act as a cover image and display if the video cannot load.
- Within each block, there is the option to Show segments. Once the number of segments is chosen on the slider, the Active segment can be selected, and this will highlight one individual segment. Alternatively, the Fill segments up to active segment can be used.
- Up to three Labels and an Icon can be shown. Keep the labels short to ensure that they display effectively on both desktop and mobile.