What is the collapsible tab section?
This section is typically used for FAQs, enabling customers to see answers to common queries at a glance. Although it could be used to convey any content that would be preferable to reveal on click, rather than immediately visible.
A selection of questions, paragraphs and buttons can be used to provide additional support and guidance. It can be a time saver and reduce the post-purchase support customers may require.
How to set up the collapsible tab section
- Open the Theme Editor and add the Collapsible tabs section.
- In the main Collapsible tab settings add a Heading, for example 'Ordering'.
- There are three types of blocks available:
Question: The specific question, for example 'What size should I buy?' followed by the relevant answer which can include a metafield.
Paragraph: More information that could include a metafield.
Button: This can be inserted to direct customers to any area of your store.
- Select Add block or choose one of the existing blocks available upon install.
How to set up the FAQ header
After a Collapsible tabs section, or sections, have been created, a FAQ header section can be placed directly above them. This provides customers with a search and index option.
- Open the Theme Editor and add the FAQ header section.
- Move the FAQ header directly above the Collapsible tabs section(s).
- In the main FAQ header settings, an Index column can be added.