What is the Header section?
As the first thing a customer sees on your e-commerce site, the header is crucial to creating a strong and memorable brand experience. Expression's header will make an impact with its classic centered design, quick link, and beautifully designed cart, account, and search icons.
Separate guides are available for how to set up the announcement bar.
How to set up the header section
- Open the Theme Editor, and in the HEADER GROUP open the Header section.
- Add your Logo, and set your desired Logo width on desktop and mobile. There is an option to add a different mobile logo (if required).
- In NAVIGATION select your Main menu. Choose whether to Show collection images in mobile menu.
- Setup SEARCH. For a richer, more helpful search experience, choose the links to show when the search bar is revealed. Pick your Horizontal links title, Horizontal links menu and choose to Show collection images ('Shop' in the example below). Pick an optional secondary Vertical links menu ('Quick links' in the example below)
- The COUNTRY/REGION SELECTOR and LANGUAGE SELECTOR can also be set. For the correct information to be shown here, the Languages and Markets must be set up in the Shopify admin area.
- In the QUICK LINK settings, choose to show a Newsletter signup, Phone number, Email or Page with accompanying Text and Link. Add tel: followed by a phone number for phone links and mailto: followed by an email address for email links.