You can personalise your size chart by adding awesome pictures.
These images can be your own, or from the thousands of beautiful copyright-free images on
Burst - burst.shopify.com
Please ensure you're allowed to use any image you add.
Here’s how you do it -
1. Log into your themes Admin area, and at the bottom left hand corner of your store, click Settings.
2. Select Files - and you should now see this:
3. Click the Upload files button in the top right and upload your image.
TIP - Make sure this image isn’t to large and that you save it as a jpg. It shouldn't be larger than around 200kb.
4. Once you have completed these steps, your image will appear under the files and the URL you need to copy is on the right hand side.
5. Highlight the URL and copy it to your clipboard.
6. Return back to your store and open your size chart.
7. Go to the Content tab and paste your file URL in here and voila you've done it!!