To see which theme version you are using, head here:
- Admin > Online store > Customise theme
- In the top left-hand side of your screen, click the three little dots
- An additional panel appears where you will see your theme version details
If you wish to update your theme to OS 2.0, you can follow our guide linked below:
Collection page filters
Tags can be added to products to help customers filter the products on a collection page. You can also create two specific filters using tag groups.
- Head to Admin > Online store > Navigation > Under “filters” you’ll see list of your active filters.
- Drag and drop these to change the order in which they display on your storefront or click the ‘x’ to remove them. Add more filters by clicking “add filter” and then ‘product options’ if needed and tick your desired checkboxes. The product options checkboxes are generated from your product page options you have set up. To add more checkboxes, you will have to create these as options in Admin > Products.
- Click save.
- Make sure you have enabled your collection page filtering by heading here: Admin > Online store > Customise theme > Select “Collection pages” on the left hand panel > Toggle the “Enable filtering” checkbox.
- Save changes.
Collection header featured product video guide
You will need to be viewing the selected collection in the theme editor area to see the featured header.
Steps to create your collection header featured product
- Online store
- Customise theme
- Navigate to a collection page
- Click ‘Collection pages’ on the left hand side panel.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the panel and under “content”, add your collection.
- Inside this setting, choose your featured product.
- Save your changes.
When using the feature header layout, use the same background colour for a given collection across your store for consistent branding.