You can use it for free by clicking here 🙂
With our app you can:
- Create, update and delete size charts
- Duplicate an existing size chart
- Choose which products or collection to assign a size chart to
- See how many impressions and clicks each size charts get
What does Draft and Published mean?
If the status of a size chart is Draft, that means it won’t appear anywhere on your store, even if it’s assigned to a product or collection. If a size chart is Published, it will appear on the store.
What do impressions and clicks mean in my size chart list?
Impressions means the number of times the link to open your size chart has been viewed, and clicks is the number of people who have clicked on it. Note, if you’re logged as an admin/previewing your store, your impressions and clicks won’t be counted.
How do I remove the ‘POWERED BY CLEAN SIZE CHARTS’ text in my size chart?
You need to upgrade to the premium version of the app, which will remove this.
Why isn’t my size chart showing on my product?
- It may take a few minutes for size chart changes to be reflected on the store, so be patient!
- Make sure your size chart is Published. To do this open the size chart, click the arrow on the ‘Save as Draft’ button and click ‘Save as Published’.
- Make sure your size chart is tagged against the correct product. To do this open your size chart, and click the Products tab. Next, click the Pick Products button and find the product to tag the chart against. Click on the checkbox next to the product, and click Add. Finally, save the size chart.
I’m having trouble creating tables, help!
Please refer to this guide: Using, editing and creating tables
How can I change the text of my size chart link/button?
Open the size chart, and change to the ‘Link’ tab, and change the text within the field ‘Link text (optional)’.
Please note, the app does not currently support multiple languages – so you couldn’t have the size link/button in two different languages for a single product.
Using your own images
You can personalise your size chart by adding awesome pictures. These images can be your own, or from the thousands of beautiful copyright-free images on Burst – burst.shopify.com
1. Log into your themes Admin area, and at the bottom left hand corner of your store, click Settings.
2. Select Files – and you should now see this:
3. Click the Upload files button in the top right and upload your image.
4. Once you have completed these steps, your image will appear under the files and the URL you need to copy is on the right hand side.
5. Highlight the URL and copy it to your clipboard.
6. Return back to your store and open your size chart.
7. Go to the Content tab and paste your file URL in here and voila you’ve done it!!
How do I uninstall Clean Size Charts?
You can uninstall the app by clicking Delete next to the app in the App area of the Shopify Admin Area.
If you’re a paid user of the app, there will be HTML comments left within the code:
These will probably be within product.liquid, although they could be within the file that outputs the product form (which could be a snippet, depending on your theme).
These comments can be removed manually if you wish, although they will not cause any issues if they remain in the code.
If you were on the free plan, there is no code that needs manually removing.