IMPORTANT!! Some email providers use aggressive spam filters.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER FOR OUR AUTOMATED RESPONSE NOW
(You should receive our response within a few minutes).
To make sure you always receive our replies, add cleancanvas.co.uk to your email address book.
Here’s what happens next:
- Your message is added to our support queue.
- We aim to answer within 24 hours; on weekends and UK public holidays, you may need to wait a little longer.
- We answer messages in the order they are sent to us, oldest first.
- If you send additional emails with more information, this will be treated as a new message and means your enquiry will go to the end of the queue.
- If your message is urgent (eg. your store / checkout is non-transactional and preventing sales) you should reach out to Shopify here.
Custom coding and requests to fix issues caused by apps:
If you have requested to have functionality added that is not included in your theme by default, or you are experiencing issues with any app, it is unlikely we’ll be able to assist. For all app issues, you will need to contact the app developer directly. You can do this here:
Shopify Admin > Apps > then choose “Get Support” next to the appropriate app
If you need custom features or any functionality that your theme doesn’t currently offer, you will need to hire a Shopify custom coding expert to assist you: